- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the pecan mixture. Gently top with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forSour Cream Bundt Coffee Cake
"This recipe needs more of the chopped pecan mixture. Also, I am wondering if this recipe is based on using a smaller bundt pan, because mine did rise, but it didn't look very high when I removed it from the pan. This was okay, but I will not be making it again.l"
"Excellent cake..moist and flavorful..dont change a thing!!"
"This coffee cake is outstanding! I've taken it to several church functions and it always gets rave reviews."
"This recipe is perfect! very tasty and moist, was a hit!"
"This is a family favorite."
"Made this for a group of my adult sons friends. I did not last long...I ate the crumbs that were left and they were moist and delicious"
"Looks easy and delicious"
"I made this recipe for the first time and it was delicious and it was the best cake recipe by far...I rated this recipe a five star."