Sour Cream Blueberry Blintz Souffle Recipe
Store-bought blintzes speed up the preparation of this rich blueberry souffle. "This wonderful brunch entree tastes great with just about any breakfast meat served alongside," says Iris Katz of Pompano Beach, Florida. TIP: "Top it with additional sour cream or ice cream," Iris recommends. More Breakfast Meat Recipes »
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) frozen blueberry blintzes
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with blintzes. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Pour over blintzes.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 357 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Blueberry Blintz Souffle
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2012
"This recipe came off the box of king koldcrepes. I have been making this for years. Glad to have it in my recipe box instead of keeping the cardboard cutout."
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC