Sour Cream Blueberry Blintz Souffle
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) frozen blueberry blintzes
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with blintzes. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Pour over blintzes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 357 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 31, 2013
I made these with regular blintzes and it was a nice, easy change of pace for a special holiday morning breakfast. Light, creamy and a little sweet. I served sausages on the side. It's a keeper.
Mar 23, 2012
This recipe came off the box of king koldcrepes. I have been making this for years. Glad to have it in my recipe box instead of keeping the cardboard cutout.