Sour Cream Blueberry Blintz Souffle
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) frozen blueberry blintzes
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with blintzes. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Pour over blintzes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 357 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 31, 2013
I made these with regular blintzes and it was a nice, easy change of pace for a special holiday morning breakfast. Light, creamy and a little sweet. I served sausages on the side. It's a keeper.
Mar 23, 2012
This recipe came off the box of king koldcrepes. I have been making this for years. Glad to have it in my recipe box instead of keeping the cardboard cutout.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.