Sour Cream Beef ‘N’ Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- Additional corn chips
- Crumble beef into an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; cover with waxed paper. Cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring twice; drain. Stir in the beans, enchilada sauce, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, crushed corn chips and onion. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Top with the sour cream and remaining cheese. Heat, uncovered, at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with corn chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 523 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 745mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Feb 21, 2011
So good!! This is going to be a new family favorite for sure, we just can't stop eating it!Made a fun weekend meal, with a fresh green salad on the side - a healthy meal the kids give two thumbs up!
Feb 1, 2011
This is my daughter's favorite
Jun 9, 2009
We added taco seasoning and used pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar and it was a huge hit for my five kids.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.