Sour Cream Beef 'N' Beans Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Additional corn chips
- 1. Crumble beef into an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; cover with waxed paper. Cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring twice; drain. Stir in the beans, enchilada sauce, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, crushed corn chips and onion. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- 2. Top with the sour cream and remaining cheese. Heat, uncovered, at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 523 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 745mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Sour Cream Beef 'N' Beans
"This is my daughter's favorite"
"We added taco seasoning and used pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar and it was a huge hit for my five kids."