- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Additional corn chips
- Crumble beef into an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; cover with waxed paper. Cook on high for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring twice; drain. Stir in the beans, enchilada sauce, 1 cup of cheese, chilies, crushed corn chips and onion; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Top with the sour cream and remaining cheese. Heat, uncovered, at 70% power for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSour Cream Beef 'N' Beans
"This is my daughter's favorite"
"We added taco seasoning and used pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar and it was a huge hit for my five kids."