Soup in a Hurry
Serve up this soup with corn bread and fruit and you have a delicious and simple supper.—Eleanor Holmes, Fairview, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
Makes8-10 servings (10 cups)
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/4 ounces) Mexican diced or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 to 1 cup mild, medium or hot picante sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 219 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Soup in a Hurry in Country Ground Beef