Sole Fillets in Lemon Butter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the sole in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and lemon juice; pour over fillets. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with paprika.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2018
Don't like microwave recipes but tried this anyway. Flavor was good but cook times were very off. It is definitely quick and easy but I used a full pound if fillets and they were very overcooked at 4 minutes and 3 minutes. I gave it 4 stars for flavor and being quick/easy.
Jan 11, 2012
I am always mistrustful of microwave recipes, but this one made a believer out of me! Easy and delicious!
Nov 7, 2011
I have used this recipe for a couple of years. It is sooooo good as well as easy. I often substitute the herb flavored All Bran garlic herb crackers for the bread crumbs.