- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the sole in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and lemon juice; pour over fillets. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSole Fillets in Lemon Butter
"I am always mistrustful of microwave recipes, but this one made a believer out of me! easy and delicious!"