- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free tartar sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato and sliced avocado, optional
- In a large bowl, toss the coleslaw mix, tartar sauce, salt, cumin and pepper; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook tilapia in oil and lemon juice over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place tilapia on tortillas; top with coleslaw mixture. Serve with cheese, tomato and avocado if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forSoft Fish Tacos
"Good, but used different fish.Tilapia is farmed raise, and fed with human waste, and everything else that is disgusting, then sent to the US. Do your home work people."
"This was fantastic and so easy to make."
"very easy... I used pico de gallo instead of tarter sauce and lime jiuce to drizzle"
"I meant we used regular tartar sauce."
"Fast & delicious! Only thing I changed was to use flour tortillas since we did not have corn, and regular tartar since I didn't have fat-free. They were yummy! Will definitely make again."
"This was AMAZING, FAST AND easy! So good! Will definitely make it again!"