Snowy Raspberry Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. In a small saucepan, combine half-and-half and sugar. Cook and stir just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat; stir into gelatin until dissolved.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in gelatin mixture. Stir in vanilla. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 3. In a small bowl, dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in raspberries until blended. Carefully spoon over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 4. Unmold onto a serving plate; garnish with fresh berries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 267 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Snowy Raspberry Gelatin Mold
"This is a super easy jello to make! It is eye catching with the white and red colors AND it is delicious! The first time I made it, it was the hit of Thanksgiving! Everyone LOVED it and wanted the recipe! I am asked to make this every time a special occasion comes around! This is easy enough to have as an everyday treat as well! I have made it using frozen raspberries every time but can't wait to try other fruits as well. Enjoy this one!"
"Ive made this twice and both times people were fighting over the last serving! I made it with blueberries, raspberries, frozen and fresh."