- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar. Add milk; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Transfer to individual serving dishes. Combine pie filling and almond extract; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSnowy Cherry Trifles
"This was yummy!!! I used lite cream cheese, Splenda, fat-free milk, lite whipped topping, store bought angel food cake, and lite pie filling. It still tasted just as sweet as if I had used the fattening stuff. I made this when my boyfriend was over, and he absolutely loved it, and he's picky about his sweets. I'll make it on a regular basis. This one is definitely a keeper."