Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- Leaf lettuce
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and preserves until blended. Stir in pineapple. Place peaches cut side up on a lettuce-lined serving platter; fill with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 54 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2018
Super easy and tasty
Jun 26, 2017
Very easy and so flavorful!!
Oct 29, 2009
These came out great and were easy. I increased the cream cheese to two 8 oz packages instead of 3 oz. Also, make sure you drain the pineapple thoroughly. This recipe is versatile - garnish for a special entree, a side dish at a festive breakfast or brunch, or, as someone else did, as a potluck salad.
Nov 15, 2008
Re: snowball peachesTook these to a pot luck dinner - was swamped with request for the recipe - great hit! A little different than a regular salad, and the men loved it also. Will definately be made a lot at my house!
Dec 11, 2007
Those look delicious,wonder what they would be like with a little red and green cherries cut up in the filling for Christmas ,any thoughts about that ?
Dec 11, 2007
YUM! These look good and so EASY! THANKS!