As pretty as a fresh snowdrift, this frothy, fruity punch has been a Christmas tradition in our family for years - but it's a light and refreshing thirst-quencher in any season. —Eloise Neeley, Norton, Ohio
Recommended: A Feast Fit for Your Game of Thrones Viewing Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint lemon or pineapple sherbet
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- In a blender, cover and process the lemon juice, bananas and sugar until smooth. Add cream; blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, pour banana mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in soda. Top with lemon sherbet and coconut if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Snow Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p32