Snow Pea Asparagus Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small skillet, stir-fry asparagus and peas in butter and oil for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic powder; stir-fry 1 minute longer.
- Combine soy sauce and water; stir into skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 145 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 652mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 21, 2010
Husband loved this; might cut down on the fresh ginger or use powdered.
May 4, 2010
Preferred the taste before I added the gingerroot and soy sauce. Just a bit to strong of flavor for my personal taste.
Jul 8, 2009
This is Delicious,, add a little broccoli also very very good.