- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; set aside.
- In a small skillet, stir-fry snow peas in oil for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add walnuts; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Drizzle with butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
1 serving: 232 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.