Snappy Peas ‘n’ Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap or snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place peas and mushrooms on a piece of double-layer heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Sprinkle with onions and dill; dot with butter. Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill 5-8 minutes longer or until the vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 40 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 13, 2019
I found this recipe in the middle of the winter and decided to try it on the stovetop. What a great tasting recipe. My family enjoyed it and have already asked me to make it again. Great flavors.