SNACK DELIGHTS Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Total: 6 Hours 15 min.
- 24 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces BAKER'S® White Chocolate, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® SNACK DELIGHTS Milk Chocolate
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON SNACK DELIGHTS into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
SIZE-WISE: Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, creamy dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 400 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Originally published as SNACK DELIGHTS Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake in Provided by Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.