Snack Attack Fudge
Surprise! Salty snacks are stirred into homemade fudge for a taste the guys (and gals) will all go crazy for.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature pretzels, coarsley crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- 1/2 cup Beer Nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease foil with butter; set aside.
- Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer, stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in the pretzels, potato chips, Beer Nuts and vanilla.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as Salted Snack Fudge in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.