- 22 fire-roasted tomato Triscuits, crushed
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons garlic-herb mayonnaise, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Dash pepper
- Place crushed crackers and 3/4 cup mayonnaise in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in mayonnaise and then coat with crackers.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large microwave-safe bowl, combine spinach and remaining mayonnaise. Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds or just until spinach is wilted. Spoon spinach mixture over chicken; top each with a cheese slice. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with pepper.
1 chicken breast half : 535 calories, 27g fat (7g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 45g protein.