Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack; cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 209 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 18, 2013
May 24, 2010
This is a family favorite. So easy to make and very good!!
Mar 8, 2010
They were good but a little hard to cut due to the sticky marshmallows.
Mar 7, 2010
This has been a fav here as a quick and easy - yet satisfying - chocolate fix. Got some in the oven right now!