Smooth Chocolate Fondue
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips, cream and vanilla. Heat just until chips are melted, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit or cake.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 265 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 13, 2011
I thinned it a bit more with cream so it would flow easier in my chocolate fountain, very delicious!
Feb 8, 2011
I made this for a superbowl get-together and it was a big hit. I forgot to put in the vanilla but it was still good. We dipped rice crispie treats along with strawberries and big marshmallows. YUM!
Jan 22, 2011
Very good, easy recipe - everyone loved it!
Jan 1, 2011
So good and so fast. I made it during our New Year's Eve party and I didn't miss much because it was so quick to make. YUMMY!
Dec 20, 2010
This is my go-to recipe for chocolate fondue, hot fudge, etc. I add a 1/4 cup powdered sugar to make it a little thicker. Very quick, easy and yummy!
Aug 7, 2010
Easy, Quick & Yummy! :)