Smoky Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir until well-blended. Store, uncovered, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 56 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 16, 2015
This was very easy to make with a bunch of "left over" condiments I had in the fridge. I did not have liquid smoke but the bbq sauce I used added just enough smoky flavor. Forget the store bought dressings, I now have a new favorite!
Feb 9, 2010
OOPS - meant to give this 5 stars!!
Feb 9, 2010
This is my all-time favorite salad dressing recipe. We have a great BBQ joint near us and they serve a delicious BBQ dressing. This tastes just as good if not better. I make a quadruple batch at a time since we love it so much!