Grill up these bacon-wrapped hors d’oeuvres and watch them disappear! They taste just as scrumptious as they look, and the reserved sauce is wonderful for dipping. —Debbie Taylor, White Bluff, Tennessee
Recommended: 30+ Grilling Recipes to Bring to the Tailgate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1-1/4 cups honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cut bacon strips in half widthwise. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, horseradish and garlic; set aside 3/4 cup. Brush remaining mixture over both sides of shrimp. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce).
Originally published as Smoky Grilled Shrimp in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p37
Reviews forSmoky Grilled Shrimp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2010
"OMG!!! How good and quick! Can't get enough! Made this for a family get together and had to fight my in to get 2 for myself and I had made 48!!"