- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- Preheat oven to 450°. Mix first six ingredients. Add cauliflower florets; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast until tender, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSmoky Cauliflower Bites
"I'd made these bites on 12/9/17! These tasty veggie bites are a real winner! Thank you for sharing this recipe, Courtney Stultz!"