Smoked Turkey Vegetable Wraps
Crispy carrots, cukes and green pepper add nutrition and zip to our Test Kitchen's turkey wraps. They're a great lunch or light supper, and forget about leftovers or messy cleanup.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the cucumber, carrot, green pepper and Italian dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas; top with turkey and spinach. Drain and discard dressing; place vegetables over spinach. Roll up. Warm wraps in the microwave before serving if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 299 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1024mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Vegetable Wrap in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008