Smoked Turkey & Slaw Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and sugar; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon cabbage mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with turkey and tomato; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 260 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 761mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Feb 9, 2010
These were really good. My husband and I had them in our lunches and it was a nice change of pace from our usual sandwiches. Since tomatoes aren't in season now I left them off but did put cheese on his and lettuce on mine. I also think they would be good with a chopped apple added.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.