Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries
For a zingy spinach salad, I make a dressing with jalapeno jelly. No turkey on hand? Add grilled chicken. Try strawberries instead of raspberries, too. —Debra Keil, Owasso, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, pepper jelly and mustard until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with remaining ingredients. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 345 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 658mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Berry-Spinach Salad with Hot Pepper Dressing in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.