VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices deli smoked turkey
- Salsa, optional
- Spread one side of tortilla with butter. Place tortilla greased side down on griddle. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with turkey. Fold tortilla in half. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Turkey Quesadillas in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p167
Reviews forSmoked Turkey Quesadilla
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2011
"Our family has been making a similar recipe for many years now but we spread Velveeta on the inside before adding the meat. The whole family loves it!"