Smoked Turkey Quesadilla
With only five ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash yet tastes great.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices deli smoked turkey
- Salsa, optional
- Spread one side of tortilla with butter. Place tortilla greased side down on griddle. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with turkey.
- Fold tortilla in half. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa if desired.