Smoked Turkey Quesadilla
With only five ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash yet tastes great.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices deli smoked turkey
- Salsa, optional
- Spread one side of tortilla with butter. Place tortilla greased side down on griddle. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with turkey.
- Fold tortilla in half. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 394 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 847mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 6g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Quesadillas in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook