Smoked Turkey Pizza Recipe
A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
- 1 pre-baked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 1. Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 714 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1551mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC