Smoked Turkey Pizza
A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pre-baked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 714 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1551mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey-Cranberry Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.