Smoked Turkey Pizza
A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pre-baked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 714 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1551mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey-Cranberry Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 2005