Smoked Turkey Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in turkey and celery. Divide the salad greens among four plates; top each with 3/4 cup turkey mixture and 2 tablespoons cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 231 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1236mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 fat.