Smoked Sausage Scramble
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup cubed Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- In a large skillet, cook potato and onion in oil until potato is tender; add spinach and sausage.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and water. Pour over sausage mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 572 calories, 40g fat (15g saturated fat), 484mg cholesterol, 1161mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Nov 1, 2014
The whole family really liked this...a great combination of flavors! I used a jalapeno smoked sausage and used shredded cheddar instead of American cheese.
Aug 27, 2012
I needed something different this morning for breakfast and this didn't disappoint! Its so good it doesn't even need cheese which for me is saying a lot. The only things I changed was adding creole seasoning and diced green peppers. I love the spinach it really adds a healthy twist that tastes great. Love it and I know my husband will once he wakes up. Thanks!
Jan 12, 2011
Easy to make and very tasty! My husband called it a keeper within 2 bites and stuffed himself silly afterward!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.