- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup cubed smoked sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- In a large skillet, cook the potato and onion in oil until potato is tender. add spinach and sausage. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and water. Pour over sausage mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are completely set. Top with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSmoked Sausage Scramble
"The whole family really liked this...a great combination of flavors! I used a jalapeno smoked sausage and used shredded cheddar instead of American cheese."
"I needed something different this morning for breakfast and this didn't disappoint! Its so good it doesn't even need cheese which for me is saying a lot. The only things I changed was adding creole seasoning and diced green peppers. I love the spinach it really adds a healthy twist that tastes great. Love it and I know my husband will once he wakes up. Thanks!"
"easy to make and very tasty! My husband called it a keeper within 2 bites and stuffed himself silly afterward!"