Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 2 cups shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic. Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place three tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle or large skillet. spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with salmon and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 829 calories, 50g fat (28g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1176mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 40g protein.
Sep 1, 2019
Oh, thank you for this awesome, simple recipe! Sometimes less is better. I have read so many recipes, but as a fellow Alaskan, I was so happy to find this very delicious recipe that showcases the smoked salmon without a ton of other added ingredients to distract from our beloved smoked salmon. Excellent recipe and if I could give it a 10-star rating, I would!!!!
Sep 24, 2011
Very tasty! Too rich for a whole meal, I think I would prefer it as an appetizer.