- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 2 cups shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic. Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place three tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle or large skillet. spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with salmon and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forSmoked Salmon Quesadillas
"Very tasty! Too rich for a whole meal, I think I would prefer it as an appetizer."