Smoked Salmon Pizzas
These individual pizzas made from toasted pita breads are a tasty way to finish up extra salmon in this swift snack sent in by Laura Davis from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Seafood lovers are sure to request it time and again.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 420 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1798mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.