VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces fully cooked smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and lemon juice; spread over crust. Top with salmon, cucumber, onion and capers. Yield: 10 slices.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pizza in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p17