Smoked Salmon Dip
Salmon is practically a way of life here in the Pacific Northwest. My husband can make a meal of this dip. It's great for holiday parties.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place olives and onions in a blender or food processor; cover and process for about 15 seconds. Add salmon, mayonnaise and Liquid Smoke if desired; process until dip reaches desired consistency. Chill. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 86 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Dip in Country Extra January 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.