Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 57 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 14, 2019
Very quick to prepare, Needs a little salt. Nice way to use leftover smoked salmon. Good, nutritious breakfast dish.
Jan 2, 2019
What a great twist on deviled eggs! I cut the recipe in half for the two of us and served the eggs as part of our brunch. I can't wait to make them again!
May 23, 2015