Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Take this perennial party food and give it an upscale twist with smoked salmon. Your guests will be delighted with the results. —Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 57 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon and Dill Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Cookbook Contest 2010/2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.