- 6 radishes or 24 assorted crackers
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Cut each radish crosswise into 4 slices; arrange on a platter. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon yogurt over each slice; top with salmon and remaining yogurt. Sprinkle half of the appetizers with capers; sprinkle remaining appetizers with onion. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forSmoked Salmon Bites
"Very tasty on red radish slices and no carb! We enjoyed these very with afternoon wine. I also smeared some butter on radishes first (radish and butter tastes very good BTW). Thanks for sharing."