Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches
A memorable pesto salmon I tried in Hawaii inspired these super convenient sandwiches. Pack them in a lunch or serve them on a brunch buffet.—Sherryl Vera, Hurlburt Field, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 to 5 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Spread pesto over bagel bottoms; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with salmon, tomato and lettuce leaves. Replace bagel tops.