Smoked Salmon Appetizer
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped (white parts only)
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- 1. Place the first nine ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with chives; serve with vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 68 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 6, 2011
Would make it once in awhile, had some girls over and they said it was okay. Would put in more salmon as it needed the taste.