Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs Recipe
Take this perennial party food and give it an upscale twist with smoked salmon. Your guests will be delighted with the results.—Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 stuffed egg half: 57 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Reviewed May. 23, 2015
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC