VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1-1/4 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Additional minced fresh chives, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Stir in cheese, ham and cranberries. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray. Gently press into miniature muffin cups, coated side up. Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh chives if desired; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Gouda and Ham Appetizer Tarts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p64