Grilling out? A sweet-but-spicy sauce is the secret to these moist pork chops from Betty Kleberger in Florissant, Missouri. With a light touch of heat, they’ll turn up the flavor on a summer night. Serve the chops with a fruity salad and a pitcher of iced tea or smoothies.
Recommended: The 30 Best Midwestern Recipes Ever, Ranked
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 fully cooked smoked boneless pork chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, undrained
- 1 cup mild jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, optional
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until heated through. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cherries, jelly and coriander if desired. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Chops with Cherry Sauce in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p37
Reviews forSmoked Chops with Cherry Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review