Slush Fruit Cups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in juice, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 firm bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 20 paper cups (5 ounces)
- In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, strawberries, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, bananas, soda, water and sugar.
- Pour about 1/2 cup into each paper cup. Cover with foil and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Serve in a dessert cup.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 113 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 26, 2012
I've made these for my Sunday School class several times. They request them over and over again, and ask for the recipe. The only thing I change is that 15 minutes is not near long enough for them to get slushy. They need to be out of the freezer for about an hour prior to eating.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.