- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (14 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place the crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews forSlumber Party Pizza
"My kids and I loved this! I used homemade dough, and didn't have any parsley but it was still great and very simple!"
"I've been making this for years and my family really loves it. Due to the increasing price of the pre-cooked pizza crust, I am now buying pizza dough and using that instead."