Slumber Party Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 319 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Jul 25, 2014
My kids and I loved this! I used homemade dough, and didn't have any parsley but it was still great and very simple!
Jan 22, 2012
I've been making this for years and my family really loves it. Due to the increasing price of the pre-cooked pizza crust, I am now buying pizza dough and using that instead.